Make the most of your conference with a two-night stay in Sandton
What’s the best way to plan a successful and well-attended conference?
Well, book two nights at the Protea Hotel by Marriott Balalaika Sandton and really make the most of it.
The venue is located in Johannesburg’s economic heartland, yet with its delicate floral accents and English countryside atmosphere, it really seems like a bit of country in the heart of Sandton. A complimentary shuttle to and from the Gautrain station makes the Balalaika easily accessible and the hotel is also only a 15-minute train ride from OR Tambo International Airport.
Book the Day Conference special at Balalaika for R495 per person and get:
- Arrival tea and coffee and refreshments
- Mid-morning and afternoon tea and coffee with refreshments
- Lunch (set or buffet – buffet only available for 50 pax or more)
- Water and mints or sweets, notepads and pens
- Venue hire, standard equipment (data projector, standard screens, flipchart, whiteboard and podium)
- 14% VAT
- (Minimum 10 pax)
R800 per person sharing per night (including breakfast)
*Accommodation subject to a minimum two-night stay. Minimum 10 rooms booked. Subject to availability. R1400 single.
Special offer valid until August 2017
For bookings or enquiries: 011 322 5000; firstname.lastname@example.org